Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Art Deco Monogram M-P

Hope you are having a good week. I have been busy writing a block of the month pattern for my guild this week. The big finale is in June so I’ve got to finish the assembly directions. I’ll share my sample once the guild sees the quilt.


To download a pdf. version click here.

This installment of Ruby Short McKim’s Art Deco Monogram Font is M to P. We’ve reached the M so I’ve created my monogram, MF. I think I’ll digitize it and embroider it on a zippered bag or wallet. I make a lot of “In the Hoop” machine embroidery projects and have made several wallets . These are so easy to make and give you a really nice finished product. There are step by step photo instructions included with the embroidery files. I have a number of Embroidery Garden designs and love them all. A monogram on the front or the lower inside pocket would look great. This is the 8" x 12" version with an added wrist strap. There is room enough for cards, money and your phone!
Embroidery Garden


I'm off to do some sewing this afternoon. Please share this post with your friends who might like the monogram font.

Thanks,
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment