Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Quilt Show coming up

MQX Quilt Festival - New England
Manchester, New Hampshire
April 6 – 9, 2016

Coming up next week is the MQX Quilt Festival – New England. This will take place at the Center of New Hampshire in Manchester, NH, April 6 – 9, 2016. There is an online brochure you can see, and class and event registration is still open. I have attended this show a number of times, and taken several classes. The quilts are top notch! Nationally known quilters share their beautiful quilts, and their talents in classes. And of course the vendors are great. If you are a thread collector there are always several dealers here. I love this show!



To download a pdf version click here

Here is the next four letters for the Ruby Short McKim monogram font. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with these letters but I’ll have mine drawn next time. I haven’t gotten to the “M” for Mary yet!

Have a great weekend,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment