Friday, July 29, 2016

101 Patchwork Patterns Block 8 Pinwheels

Thanks to all who visited and commented during the Summer Sensations Blog Hop. I'm glad everyone liked the placemat tutorial. If you missed it, you can see it here. I had so much fun with the hop that I've signed up to join Marian of Seams to Be Sew again in October for the Eerie Nights Blog Hop, starting October 20th.

Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for. I'll have a new project to share on my day. It's easy, and will work in lots of colorways, not just Halloween!

101 Patchwork Patterns - Block 8 Pinwheels


Download the Pinwheels block.

Here is another block that is made up of units we've done before. Block 4, the Churn Dash, includes a photo tutorial of making half square triangle blocks. After you make the pinwheels the block is together in no time!


Here is a drawing of the quilt including today's block. Don't forget, you can position your 9 inch blocks any way you would like within this round.

I apologize for not sewing the block today but I've been a bit under the weather. Hopefully I'll bounce back soon and be running my sewing machine at full speed.

Thanks for stopping by,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment