Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sorry for the delay

I am sorry for the delay in starting the 101 Patchwork Patterns Block of the Week. Getting home from rehab and reestablishing anything approaching a normal routine has been far more difficult than I expected. I have written the first pattern and cut my fabric. I hope to sew it today or tomorrow and will then post the first block. Here is a diagram of it for now. This is the center block of the quilt, and measures 15" finished.


I am so grateful to everyone who has sent a sympathy card or get well card. I have been overwhelmed with the help and support I've been offered. I am not allowed to drive yet so I will be taking some of you up on the offer to take me to appointments. There are a lot of doctors involved when something serious happens. I hope I never experience this again!

Pattern soon!
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Prayers continue. Interesting layout for the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers continue. Interesting layout for the blocks.

    ReplyDelete